Hunters Element Element Boot
Shipping & Returns
ShippingCurrently, Hunting & Fishing New Zealand will only ship to addresses within New Zealand, including outer islands. We do not ship internationally, however our Taranaki store sometimes ships overseas. They can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on:06 757 2255. For the majority of orders, we have a $7.50 flat rate shipping fee, $10.00 for rural addresses. For bulky items, additional fees may apply.https://www.huntingandfishing.co.nz/ As some courier companies do not ship to PO Boxes we recommend you provide either a residential or commercial shipping address when placing online orders. Should we be unable to ship to a PO Box we will contact you for an alternative address.
DispatchIn most circumstances, your order will be dispatched from the store closest to the delivery address you supply us. This means we can keep freight to a minimum and send items up to about 25kgs. Most courier companies charge based on weight or size, generally what is bigger. If we have to send your order from another store, we’ll pay any additional freight cost. If you’re ordering more than 1 item and the combined weight (or size equivalent) is more than 25kgs we reserve the right to charge additional freight. From time to time we might offer freight specials or even free freight. These offers will also be based on 25kgs.
Damaged or Non-Delivered ArticlesIf your article is damaged upon arrival please notify us at email@example.com or by phone on 0800 486 834. If your order has not arrived within 10 days of the dispatch date please notify us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org. There is only a small window of opportunity for us to be able to claim for missing parcels with courier companies. Failure to notify us in the above time frames may result in no refund.
The Element is the ultimate tough, heavy-duty, day-in-day-out hunting boot. The high ankle and new lace-locking system gives your foot complete support. The firm shank and full rand make it bulletproof and stable in the rockiest country.
- A heavy-duty rubber rand provides protection against sharp rocks and scree.Â
- The TPU CrampLokâ„¢ is compatible with both semi-automatic and universal strap crampons.
- The upper is made from top quality 2.5mm Nubuck leather.
- The lining is constructed from Hydrafuse, a heavy-duty waterproof, breathable membrane.Â
- An anatomically designed tongue with centre lock lace hook and a soft and durable Nappa leather connection to the upper.
- Strategically designed perforations in the upper allowÂ air circulation to move around your foot keeping yourÂ feet more comfortable.Â
- Roller lower lace eyelets paired with locking mid and upper lace hooks means your laces synch up easily and stay locked in place throughout the day.
- All Terrain Comfort insole with a breathable top layer and heavy-duty comfort foam moulds to the shape of your foot to minimize friction and fatigue.
- A Full-length nylon shank with anatomically designed tapered flex provides stable foot placement on uneven terrain and overbending.
- The new lightweight HIAâ„¢ (High Impact Absorption) PU midsole absorbs and softens impact, while assisting in controlling over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue while on extended expeditions.
- The aggressive VibramÂ® TSAVO outsole provides exceptional grip in challenging terrain.
- Weight sz9: 900g / Boot
- Sizes 8-13US.
- New colourway for 2021