It packs down super small and weighs nothing, but will give you plenty of warmth for those chilly autumn mornings.
• 80gsm PrimaLoft eco front and back of the torso
• 280gm hard-faced fleece for the arms and sides
• YKK full-length front zipper
• 2 zippered handwarmer side pockets
• Sizes S-4XL
• Available in Forest Green/Grey
ETHICALLY SOURCED FILL - SWITCHBACK JACKET: Our search for a responsible down product led us to Primaloft® Black Eco®. This is a new fill that is 100% synthetic, with strong warmth to weight and packability, great performance in wet weather and in breathability. 60% of this fill is made from post-consumer recycled material which is great for the environment and it boasts the maximum warmth to weight for this category.
CORE TOP / LEGGINGS
The Core base layer is designed to regulate your body temperature at the base level through all weather conditions. The body-mapped design has been athletically shaped, so the high wicking fabric can sit tight to the body in order to absorb and disperse as much sweat as possible, all the while allowing maximum movement in the high stretch areas. The unique heat control technology means that although the Core has incredible warmth properties while worn under a mid layer, it also has the ability to cool rapidly when exposed to external air.
• Flatlock seams
• 4-way stretch polyester, highly breathable and high wicking fabric
• Athletic cut for maximum mobility in high stretch areas
• Muscle Compression design for increased stamina
• Body Mapping Technology for ultimate temperature and moisture regulation
• Sizes S-4XL
• Available in Charcoal & Desolve® Veil™ Camouflage