The woman who heads out on a long tour in alpine terrain is the very woman who puts a lot of emphasis on fit and the highest comfort. Those very features are what is offered in the reliable and fully equipped trekking boot LADY III GTX®, which is built on a special women’s last and based on the extremely popular Men's Ranger III.
This is one long-wearing boot with its upper of strong 2.1 mm nubuck leather in a traditional one-piece construction and a completely wrap-around rubber rand for durable protection. The edges of the upper emphasis fit with the newest construction methods that increase comfort. The LOWA "X-Lacing" system keeps the "C4 Balance" tongue in the right place. A smoothly operating lacing system allows perfect individualisation of fit, and the waterproof GORE-TEX® lining offers good temperature regulation. The detailed women’s-specific midsole construction increases stability and comfort, whilst the tread profile of the Vibram® outsole "Natural" optimises support. An ideal roll-through is encouraged with a special lug design.
Sizes: 5UK - 9UK + half sizes
- Upper: Waxed Nubuck leather, 2.2mm with improved comfort at the top line and tongue
- Lining: Waterproof Breathable GORE-TEX® lining fully lasted to provide good conformation over the foot to reduce bunching thus providing a smooth fit, eliminating hot spots
- C4 Tongue: Patented anatomical construction to cradle the foot in comfort and especially over the instep
- Tongue Stud/X-Lacing: Allows for better pressure distribution, centred tongue
- Lace System: Ball Bearing for easy lace up and tension. Enhanced lacing system for ease of use
- Climate Control System: Perforations in the boot’s lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- Footbed: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue
- Stabiliser: Medium Flex 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot, full length, full width
- Midsole: PU with SPS Dynamic TPU elements - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances through encouraging correct gait