Gear Aid Gore Tex Fabric Patch
Shipping & Returns
ShippingCurrently, Hunting & Fishing New Zealand will only ship to addresses within New Zealand, including outer islands. We do not ship internationally, however our Taranaki store sometimes ships overseas. They can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on:06 757 2255. For the majority of orders, we have a $7.50 flat rate shipping fee, $10.00 for rural addresses. For bulky items, additional fees may apply.https://www.huntingandfishing.co.nz/ As some courier companies do not ship to PO Boxes we recommend you provide either a residential or commercial shipping address when placing online orders. Should we be unable to ship to a PO Box we will contact you for an alternative address.
DispatchIn most circumstances, your order will be dispatched from the store closest to the delivery address you supply us. This means we can keep freight to a minimum and send items up to about 25kgs. Most courier companies charge based on weight or size, generally what is bigger. If we have to send your order from another store, we’ll pay any additional freight cost. If you’re ordering more than 1 item and the combined weight (or size equivalent) is more than 25kgs we reserve the right to charge additional freight. From time to time we might offer freight specials or even free freight. These offers will also be based on 25kgs.
Damaged or Non-Delivered ArticlesIf your article is damaged upon arrival please notify us at email@example.com or by phone on 0800 486 834. If your order has not arrived within 10 days of the dispatch date please notify us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org. There is only a small window of opportunity for us to be able to claim for missing parcels with courier companies. Failure to notify us in the above time frames may result in no refund.
When GORE-TEX® jacket get a tear, don’t despair. Fix it with Tenacious Tape GORE-TEX Fabric Patches. This GORE-TEX patch kit contains two adhesive-backed fabric repair tape. The pressure sensitive patches can be cut to the size and shape you need for any hole, rip or tear on waterproof-breathable jackets, ski pants and gloves. Iron on or apply heat to the patch for a few minutes for greater durability. For fast, long-lasting repairs to high-tech gear, use Tenacious Tape GORE-TEX Fabric Patches.
- GORE-TEX Fabric – Patches are made of GORE-TEX material for true waterproof protection
- Powerful – Strong tape with ultra-aggressive adhesive provides maximum hold to fix rain coats, ski pants and gloves
- Fast Repairs– No sewing skills required; simply remove backing and apply with some pressure or heat
- Washable – Ultra-strong repair tape bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials and won’t peel off even when washed
- Multipurpose – Fix virtually any type of GORE-TEX gear with durable fabric tape in two sizes (3" round and 2"x4" rectangle)
Introducing the Big Zip™ EVO—the latest evolution in taste-free hydration. The Big Zip EVO delivers a significantly higher flow rate than previous Platypus reservoirs and a host of new features, making it a great option for backpackers, hikers, and mountain bikers.
- Secure SlideLock™: Slides both directions to easily open, securely close and fill reservoir.
- Handy Pincher Grip: Allows for easy one-handed filling.
- High Mount Quick-disconnect: Offers fast, easy access—no more digging down in your pack.
- Leak-proof Shut-off Valve: Instantly stops flow and offers reliable stowing.
- Semi-rigid Center Baffle: Offers low-profile support and makes for easy cleaning and drying.
- HyFLO™ Self-sealing Bite Valve: Improves flow along with new, larger 5/16" drink tube.
- Funk-free: Embedded Silver-ion protects clean water from mold & bacteria.
- Pure Platy Experience: All materials are certified taste-free, BPA-free, BPS-free, and phthalate-free.