Gear Aid Tenacous Tape Neoprene Patch
Shipping & Returns
ShippingCurrently, Hunting & Fishing New Zealand will only ship to addresses within New Zealand, including outer islands. We do not ship internationally, however our Taranaki store sometimes ships overseas. They can be reached via email@example.com or by phone on:06 757 2255. For the majority of orders, we have a $7.50 flat rate shipping fee, $10.00 for rural addresses. For bulky items, additional fees may apply.https://www.huntingandfishing.co.nz/ As some courier companies do not ship to PO Boxes we recommend you provide either a residential or commercial shipping address when placing online orders. Should we be unable to ship to a PO Box we will contact you for an alternative address.
DispatchIn most circumstances, your order will be dispatched from the store closest to the delivery address you supply us. This means we can keep freight to a minimum and send items up to about 25kgs. Most courier companies charge based on weight or size, generally what is bigger. If we have to send your order from another store, we’ll pay any additional freight cost. If you’re ordering more than 1 item and the combined weight (or size equivalent) is more than 25kgs we reserve the right to charge additional freight. From time to time we might offer freight specials or even free freight. These offers will also be based on 25kgs.
Damaged or Non-Delivered ArticlesIf your article is damaged upon arrival please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0800 486 834. If your order has not arrived within 10 days of the dispatch date please notify us immediately on email@example.com. There is only a small window of opportunity for us to be able to claim for missing parcels with courier companies. Failure to notify us in the above time frames may result in no refund.
Don’t suffer one more sleepless night at camp on a flat air bed. Fix it with the Tenacious Tape Camp Repair Kit. This handy kit includes 19 essential repair supplies to patch pinholes/burn holes, seal leaky seams, fix torn mesh, replace broken parts, and more. It’s never been easier to repair gear yourself in the backcountry or at home. Add this kit to your packing list and venture out into the wilderness with confidence, ready to tackle the most common gear failures at your next camping or backpacking trip.
- Peel-and-Stick – Quickly repair tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, jackets and more with Tenacious Tape patches; they’re washable and weatherproof
- Multipurpose – Use the Seam Grip WP adhesive to seal almost anything, including camping air beds, tent seams, and flapping boot soles; it’s waterproof and permanently bonds to fabrics
- Compatible – Replace a broken backpack buckle, cord lock, or shock cord right there in the field when it snaps, or back home after the adventure
- Lightweight – Weighing under 3 oz., this kit packs away easily, and is perfect for any backpacking gear list
- Kit Includes: 6 clear Tenacious Tape patches (3” rounds and 1.5”x2.5”), 2 black nylon Tenacious Tape patches (3” rounds), Seam Grip WP sealant (0.25 oz), applicator brush, alcohol wipes, zip ties, 1” Dual-Adjust Buckle, Ellipse Cord Lock, 80” of Shock Cord, and instructions