The 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ Hunter Headset is designed for use when hunting by protecting against harmful impact noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82dB. This feature allows for voice communication with others nearby, as well as heighten your capability to hear approaching game.
- Level-dependent function for ambient listening helps to protect against harmful impact noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82 dB
- Attenuating hearing protector to protect your hearing
- 3.5 mm listen only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices (e.g. mobile phone, radio, two-way radio and iPod) and a voice guided menu system to avoid you having to take the headset off to change or check settings
- Auto power off turns headset off after 4 hours of non-use, to save energy and a low-battery warning informs you when to change batteries
- To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup
- Increases your ability to communicate with others nearby as well as your ability to hear approaching game animals
- Battery type: 2 x AA