The Classic Universal kit utilizes a steel rod rather than aluminum because it is more durable and less abrasive. Engineered like the rods specified by the U.S. Government, it offers a much stronger thread system than the competition. Rods are simply less apt to bend and break where the sections connect. Kit include slotted patch holders and patches and Break-Free® CLP®.
- Features the best made cleaning components in the industry, neatly housed in a custom organizer tray and then securely packaged in a rugged, reusable storage case
- Each kit includes a plastic muzzle guard to protect the crown of the barrel during the cleaning process
- Includes Break Free® CLP® - a quick and easy gun care that cleans, lubricates and protects
- Features the KleenBore® signature solid steel, three-piece rod with rotating handle 34 inches in length
- The rotating handle allows the rod to tightly follow rifling, preventing small caliber firearms from becoming inaccurate due to fouling