The flagship of our Model 336 family, and one of the most popular hunting rifles in North America. Offered in 30-30 Win. and the hard-hitting 35 Remington, it embodies our dedication to dependability, pinpoint accuracy and good looks. A 20" barrel with Micro-Groove® rifling makes it exceptionally handy in the brush and deadly accurate. The American black walnut stock and fore-end are enhanced with fine-cut checkering and our tough Mar-Shield® finish. Its solid-top receiver is drilled and tapped for scope mounts. It also features adjustable sights. The Model 336SS is constructed primarily of stainless steel for awesome corrosion resistance and long-term durability.
- Caliber: 30/30 Win. Order Online from Gallery of Guns
- Capacity: 6-shot tubular magazine
- Action: Lever action; side ejection; stainless steel receiver, barrel, lever, trigger guard plate, magazine tube and loading gate. Hammer block safety.
- Stock: American black walnut pistol grip stock with fluted comb; cut checkering; rubber rifle butt pad; nickel-plated swivel studs.
- Barrel: 20" stainless steel with Micro-Groove® rifling (12 grooves).
- Twist Rate: 1:10" r.h.
- Sights: Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan™ hood. Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount for scope use.
- Overall Length: 38.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs.