OUR BEST-SELLING FREESTANDING SOLO TENT.
The Hubba NX solo backpacking tent offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design. Engineered for 3-season camping, the light and compact tent wont slow you down, whether youre striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on a 10-day trek into the Alaskan wilderness. The tents optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor maximize spacebecause you didnt head out into the backcountry to feel constrainedwhile other precision-engineered features, from the StayDry door to the adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly, make the tent so livable, you wont want to come home.
Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.12 kg / 2 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light options from .73 kg / 1 lb 10 oz.
Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; large side entry vestibule to store gear.
Livable: Large StayDry door with built-in rain gutter; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
* Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
* Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry door and vestibule
* Side entry zipper orientation
* Rainfly kickstand vent
* Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
* Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
* Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
* Lightweight reflective guy-outs
* Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
* Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
* Durashield-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
* Compression stuff sack with pull handle