Rab Ascent Pro 700 Regular - Ink (Right Zip)
Shipping & Returns
ShippingCurrently, Hunting & Fishing New Zealand will only ship to addresses within New Zealand, including outer islands. We do not ship internationally, however our Taranaki store sometimes ships overseas. They can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on:06 757 2255. For the majority of orders, we have a $7.50 flat rate shipping fee, $10.00 for rural addresses. For bulky items, additional fees may apply. As some courier companies do not ship to PO Boxes we recommend you provide either a residential or commercial shipping address when placing online orders. Should we be unable to ship to a PO Box we will contact you for an alternative address.
DispatchIn most circumstances, your order will be dispatched from the store closest to the delivery address you supply us. This means we can keep freight to a minimum and send items up to about 25kgs. Most courier companies charge based on weight or size, generally what is bigger. If we have to send your order from another store, we’ll pay any additional freight cost. If you’re ordering more than 1 item and the combined weight (or size equivalent) is more than 25kgs we reserve the right to charge additional freight. From time to time we might offer freight specials or even free freight. These offers will also be based on 25kgs.
Damaged or Non-Delivered ArticlesIf your article is damaged upon arrival please notify us at email@example.com or by phone on 0800 486 834. If your order has not arrived within 10 days of the dispatch date please notify us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org. There is only a small window of opportunity for us to be able to claim for missing parcels with courier companies. Failure to notify us in the above time frames may result in no refund.
The Ascent 700 is a warm bag with a comfortable, wide mummy fit. Filled with 700g of 650FP goose down and with space for wearing additional layers if needed, this bag can be used in cold temperatures. Ideal for three-season use and spring conditions similar to those in the UK, New Zealand, or Scandinavia.
The Ascent is built with a lightweight and durable, recycled Pertex® Quantum outer fabric and recycled nylon lining. It has trapezoid-shaped, box wall baffles that stack neatly together, encouraging the hydrophobic duck down inside to loft fully and reducing the appearance of cold spots. Hand-filled in the UK, all our own bags benefit from never having had their own compressed before use, maintaining the down’s loft and warmth.
The generous mummy fit with a wide foot box provides a spacious feel for an easy night’s sleep, and the close-fitting neck baffle keeps the heat in when the temperature drops. It has a ¾ length main zip with a down-filled baffle to keep out the draught.
Practicalities are taken care of with an internal zipped stash pocket that easily fits a phone or headlamp, a cotton storage sack, and a compression stuff sack to ensure a manageable pack size and protection on the road. Exploring with a partner or want extra space? Pick up a left and a right-zipped bag and you can zip them together.
- 650FP RDS Certified European Duck Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish
- Trapezoidal box wall construction, to maximize loft and warmthTrapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximize loft and warmth
- 3-dimensional shaped neck collar to seal in warmth
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with down-filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti-snag internal zip guard
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Left and right handbags can zip together
- Drawcord stuff sack included
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage
- Wide mummy shape
- Rab Sleep Limit: Rab Sleep Limit: -9°C (15°F)
- Weight:(WR) 1355g/47.8oz
- EN (13537:2012) Temperature rating:ISO EN: Comfort: -2°C (28°F), Limit: -9°C (17°F), Extreme: -27°C (-17°F)
- Outer: 100% recycled polyamide. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide.
- 30D Recycled Pertex® Quantum (50gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm)