Garmin Alpha 10 NZ
The Alpha 10 Handheld comes as a small device but with big tracking and and training potential. Compact and lightweight, use the Alpha 10 Handheld on its own, connected to your compatible smartphone or connected to another Garmin dog tracking device.Read More
Buy now or pay later with 4 x $212.50 with
Shipping & Returns
ShippingCurrently, Hunting & Fishing New Zealand will only ship to addresses within New Zealand, including outer islands. We do not ship internationally, however our Taranaki store sometimes ships overseas. They can be reached via email@example.com or by phone on:06 757 2255. For the majority of orders, we have a $7.50 flat rate shipping fee, $10.00 for rural addresses. For bulky items, additional fees may apply. As some courier companies do not ship to PO Boxes we recommend you provide either a residential or commercial shipping address when placing online orders. Should we be unable to ship to a PO Box we will contact you for an alternative address.
DispatchIn most circumstances, your order will be dispatched from the store closest to the delivery address you supply us. This means we can keep freight to a minimum and send items up to about 25kgs. Most courier companies charge based on weight or size, generally what is bigger. If we have to send your order from another store, we’ll pay any additional freight cost. If you’re ordering more than 1 item and the combined weight (or size equivalent) is more than 25kgs we reserve the right to charge additional freight. From time to time we might offer freight specials or even free freight. These offers will also be based on 25kgs.
Damaged or Non-Delivered ArticlesIf your article is damaged upon arrival please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0800 486 834. If your order has not arrived within 10 days of the dispatch date please notify us immediately on email@example.com. There is only a small window of opportunity for us to be able to claim for missing parcels with courier companies. Failure to notify us in the above time frames may result in no refund.
- Track your Pack: Alpha® 10 works with T5 and TT™ 15 dog devices to monitor up to 20 dogs: 2 from up to 10 kilometres with a 5-second update rate
- Multi-GNSS Support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Hunt-ready Battery Life: With up to a full week’s worth of battery life (40 hours of use), you’ll stay charged and ready for action, even on multiday trips
- 18 levels of stimulation: Momentary and continuous stimulation options let you customise training for each dog (when paired with select dog devices)
- Tone/Vibration: Issue different levels of audible tone or vibration commands for quick adjustments to individual dogs (when paired with select dog devices)
- Garmin Explore App: Pair with the Garmin Explore app on your compatible smartphone to see real-time dog tracking information, save collections of dog tracks and replay tracks to see exactly what happened during your hunt
- Follow the Action: Track fellow hunters by pairing Alpha® 10 with other compatible Alpha and Astro® handheld devices
Write Your Own Review