Garmin Pro 70 System Bundle
The simple, straightforward PRO 70 allows intuitive 1-hand training and control with a range of 1 mile, so you don’t have to take your eyes off your dog.Read More
Buy now or pay later with 4 x $200.00 with
Shipping & Returns
ShippingCurrently, Hunting & Fishing New Zealand will only ship to addresses within New Zealand, including outer islands. We do not ship internationally, however our Taranaki store sometimes ships overseas. They can be reached via email@example.com or by phone on:06 757 2255. For the majority of orders, we have a $7.50 flat rate shipping fee, $10.00 for rural addresses. For bulky items, additional fees may apply.https://www.huntingandfishing.co.nz/ As some courier companies do not ship to PO Boxes we recommend you provide either a residential or commercial shipping address when placing online orders. Should we be unable to ship to a PO Box we will contact you for an alternative address.
DispatchIn most circumstances, your order will be dispatched from the store closest to the delivery address you supply us. This means we can keep freight to a minimum and send items up to about 25kgs. Most courier companies charge based on weight or size, generally what is bigger. If we have to send your order from another store, we’ll pay any additional freight cost. If you’re ordering more than 1 item and the combined weight (or size equivalent) is more than 25kgs we reserve the right to charge additional freight. From time to time we might offer freight specials or even free freight. These offers will also be based on 25kgs.
Damaged or Non-Delivered ArticlesIf your article is damaged upon arrival please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0800 486 834. If your order has not arrived within 10 days of the dispatch date please notify us immediately on email@example.com. There is only a small window of opportunity for us to be able to claim for missing parcels with courier companies. Failure to notify us in the above time frames may result in no refund.
A top-mounted selection dial provides for 6 levels of stimulation for adjustability without complexity. Pro 70 can expand to train up to 6 dogs (additional dog devices required) and features remote-operated LED beacon lights on the dog device for low light conditions and built in BarkLimiter, activated on the dog device, for a quieter kennel.
- Classic Rugged Design: The PRO 70 uses the tried and true tube-shaped design that trainers have come to love, but is easy to operate (and master) 1-handed so you can keep your eyes on your dog at all times, even while switching between stimulation levels and dogs. The stimulation level/tone/LED selection dial is at the top of the handheld unit, allowing intuitive operation. And the multi-dog toggle switch and the color-coded buttons comfortably line up in the hand for fingertip control. A 2 ½-inch fixed transmitter antenna eliminates the threat of a lost or broken antenna while delivering up to 1 mile range
- Train with Stimulation and Tone: Choose from 6 levels of continuous stimulation or a tone setting for up to 6 dogs at a time (additional dog devices required; purchase separately). Stimulation strength has been increased at the top setting for enhanced effectiveness and choice over the entire range.. You can also remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built-in to the dog device, to help locate your dog in low light conditions
- Built-in BarkLimiter:PRO 70 features a built-in BarkLimiter, activated by the dog device. BarkLimiter features Autorise technology, which automatically adjusts correction to the optimum level needed to stop unwanted barking
- Tough, Water-resistant, Long-lasting: Both the handheld transmitter and the dog device collar are designed to withstand all the blows, bumps and sloppy conditions of training and hunting. The dog device comes with 2 lengths of removable, stainless, insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions and extended comfort for the dog. The dog device is water-rated to 1 ATM (10 meters)
- Collar Pairing: PRO 70 color transmitter buttons can be paired with matching colored collars to help you keep track of which dogs are receiving stimulation and tone. Additional 3/4 inch polyurethane-coated accessory collars are sold separately
Write Your Own Review