Hunters Element Mens Atlas Jacket Sand Charcoal
Created in the lab, verified in the Alps. The Alpine environment demands ultra-light and ultra-breathable in place of all-around balance. The Atlas is a technology-driven, specialised product. This series was created for the mountains, where durability, water-shedding and packability must be prioritised over stealth.Read More
Shipping & Returns
ShippingCurrently, Hunting & Fishing New Zealand will only ship to addresses within New Zealand, including outer islands. We do not ship internationally, however our Taranaki store sometimes ships overseas. They can be reached via email@example.com or by phone on:06 757 2255. For the majority of orders, we have a $7.50 flat rate shipping fee, $10.00 for rural addresses. For bulky items, additional fees may apply. As some courier companies do not ship to PO Boxes we recommend you provide either a residential or commercial shipping address when placing online orders. Should we be unable to ship to a PO Box we will contact you for an alternative address.
DispatchIn most circumstances, your order will be dispatched from the store closest to the delivery address you supply us. This means we can keep freight to a minimum and send items up to about 25kgs. Most courier companies charge based on weight or size, generally what is bigger. If we have to send your order from another store, we’ll pay any additional freight cost. If you’re ordering more than 1 item and the combined weight (or size equivalent) is more than 25kgs we reserve the right to charge additional freight. From time to time we might offer freight specials or even free freight. These offers will also be based on 25kgs.
Damaged or Non-Delivered ArticlesIf your article is damaged upon arrival please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0800 486 834. If your order has not arrived within 10 days of the dispatch date please notify us immediately on email@example.com. There is only a small window of opportunity for us to be able to claim for missing parcels with courier companies. Failure to notify us in the above time frames may result in no refund.
The long cut, TunnelTECH™ hood and body-mapped design allow for ultimate comfort and freedom of movement while wearing thick layers underneath and heavy packs that pull and constrict. Premium water-resistant YKK® zips, carefully placed chest and lower pockets, massive heat-dumping pit zips and next-gen seam tape make up the Atlas as the pinnacle in performance hunting jackets.
Built for the mountain environment where alpine species thrive and weather is brutal, the Atlas series is a highly technical and design-focused response. Climb high, keep dry and keep protected in the most demanding hunting conditions on the planet.
- 30,000mm minimum, waterproof rating.
- 40,000gm/m2/24hr breathability rating. 4 to 6 times higher than industry standard!
- Weight Sz M: 750 grams.
- HYDRAFUSE™ DURAWEAVE VALIANT™ fabric is incredibly durable, waterproof, quiet, packable, and insanely breathable.
- 27 plastic bottles are recycled in the making of this fabric, thus saved from ending up in landfill.
- Premium water-resistant YKK® Aquaguard™ zips.
- Dual main slider zip for adjustable leg freedom.
- PFC free durable water repellent.
- Two streamlined chest pockets with ample room for big binos or protection for hands in icy wind. Positioned high so water doesn't run down your forearms and into the pockets and is accessible while wearing a pack.
- Two streamlined lower pockets to stash extra gear.
- Fully adjustable TunnelTECH™ hood with a stiff yet flexible peak, ergonomic shape, plenty of peripheral vision and Cohaesive™ cord locks.
- Adjustable cuffs and waist cord to lockout draft and lock in core warmth.
- Giant Pit Zips to dump heat quickly on the move.
- New micro seam-tape reduces overall bulk and weight, and increases total breathable surface.
Write Your Own Review