Hunters Element Mens Odyssey Jacket V2 Desolve Veil
Shipping & Returns
ShippingCurrently, Hunting & Fishing New Zealand will only ship to addresses within New Zealand, including outer islands. We do not ship internationally, however our Taranaki store sometimes ships overseas. They can be reached via email@example.com or by phone on:06 757 2255. For the majority of orders, we have a $7.50 flat rate shipping fee, $10.00 for rural addresses. For bulky items, additional fees may apply. As some courier companies do not ship to PO Boxes we recommend you provide either a residential or commercial shipping address when placing online orders. Should we be unable to ship to a PO Box we will contact you for an alternative address.
DispatchIn most circumstances, your order will be dispatched from the store closest to the delivery address you supply us. This means we can keep freight to a minimum and send items up to about 25kgs. Most courier companies charge based on weight or size, generally what is bigger. If we have to send your order from another store, we’ll pay any additional freight cost. If you’re ordering more than 1 item and the combined weight (or size equivalent) is more than 25kgs we reserve the right to charge additional freight. From time to time we might offer freight specials or even free freight. These offers will also be based on 25kgs.
Damaged or Non-Delivered ArticlesIf your article is damaged upon arrival please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0800 486 834. If your order has not arrived within 10 days of the dispatch date please notify us immediately on email@example.com. There is only a small window of opportunity for us to be able to claim for missing parcels with courier companies. Failure to notify us in the above time frames may result in no refund.
The ultimate all-rounder that performs from the forest floor up to the mountain tops and stands up to a bashing. Created for the hardcore hunter who needs a reliable hunting barrier layer for all manner of conditions and terrains. The Odyssey V2 combines waterproofing and breathability with a quiet outer fabric for those close quarters bush stalking.
The Odyssey Jacket V2, refined from the original, is like nothing else on the market. Although it looks like another raincoat the Odyssey is so much more. It was designed in the hills by professional hunters who smash gear harder and faster than any of us. Every detail from the angle of the pocket zips to the waterproof membrane was stringently and ruthlessly developed to produce a hunting jacket that fits better than the others, lasts longer than the others, feels better than the others, and performs like nothing you’ve ever experienced. Made from recycled polyethylene terephthalate (RPET) so you can also feel good about the environmental cost.
- 22,000mm waterproof rating (JIS testing)
- 15,000gm/m2/24hr breathability rating
- Weight Sz M: 900 grams
- A durable, recycled, recyclable, waterproof & breathable RPET Duraweave™ outer fabric
- 68 plastic bottles are recycled in the making of this fabric, thus saved from ending up in landfill
- Two streamlined chest pockets with ample room for big binos
- Fully adjustable TunnelTECH™ hood with a stiff yet flexible peak, ergonomic, shape, plenty of peripheral vision, and one-touch pullers
- Adjustable cuffs and waistband
- Giant pit zips to dump heat quickly on the move
- Full-length YKK® zip
- Dual main slider zip for adjustable leg freedom
- Transparent shoulder grips to prevent strap slippage
- New micro seam-tape reduces overall bulk and weight, and increases total breathable surface