Simms' new Headwaters™ Pro Stockingfoots are handcrafted from 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric and powered by our industry-leading G3 Guide™ architecture. Patented front- and back-leg seam construction boosts both mobility and durability on the trail and in the flow. Pass through handwarmer pockets provide a cold-weather sanctuary, while chest storage pockets provide ample capacity for tools and fly boxes. Highly considered details include accessory activation via an internal zipper carrier built to synch with Simms' Tippet Tender™ pocket (sold separately); adjustable 1.5" elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion; and belt loops with multiple height options for superior fit. Abrasion bucking, built-in gravel guards and anatomical hourglass stocking feet round out this IFTD 2016 award-winning wader.
- Zippered chest storage pocket
- Reach‐through, micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer pockets with stormflaps
- Built in belt loop at center back with multiple height options
- Patented front & back leg seams allow unprecedented mobility and eliminate seams in critical inner leg wear zones.
- Adjustable elastic 1.5 in. suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist‐high conversion
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet
FABRIC TECH: 3‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro wader laminate with reinforced lower legs
APPROX. WEIGHT: 43oz. / 1200g