Tica Scepter 10000/Galactic 1463
Shipping & Returns
ShippingCurrently, Hunting & Fishing New Zealand will only ship to addresses within New Zealand, including outer islands. We do not ship internationally, however our Taranaki store sometimes ships overseas. They can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on:06 757 2255. For the majority of orders, we have a $7.50 flat rate shipping fee, $10.00 for rural addresses. For bulky items, additional fees may apply. As some courier companies do not ship to PO Boxes we recommend you provide either a residential or commercial shipping address when placing online orders. Should we be unable to ship to a PO Box we will contact you for an alternative address.
DispatchIn most circumstances, your order will be dispatched from the store closest to the delivery address you supply us. This means we can keep freight to a minimum and send items up to about 25kgs. Most courier companies charge based on weight or size, generally what is bigger. If we have to send your order from another store, we’ll pay any additional freight cost. If you’re ordering more than 1 item and the combined weight (or size equivalent) is more than 25kgs we reserve the right to charge additional freight. From time to time we might offer freight specials or even free freight. These offers will also be based on 25kgs.
Damaged or Non-Delivered ArticlesIf your article is damaged upon arrival please notify us at email@example.com or by phone on 0800 486 834. If your order has not arrived within 10 days of the dispatch date please notify us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org. There is only a small window of opportunity for us to be able to claim for missing parcels with courier companies. Failure to notify us in the above time frames may result in no refund.
Tica Galant surf casting rods are constructed using high modulus interwoven carbon fibre. The 4.5m 3 piece slim line blank features a hybrid tip constructed from high-strength graphite for more power and accurate casting. The hybrid tip features reflective finish for night fishing. The rod butt features an ergonomic palm swell to ensure your hand placement is the same for every cast, so you can aim your casts with confidence.
Cast weight is rated at 100-220gm. Fitted with light weight low profile guides to make the rod very light in the hand, with a finished total weight of only 550 grams. This is a high performance rod for the discerning angler that wants distance and accuracy, to place casts exactly where the fish are holding.
The Tica Scepter GTY10000 is long distance surf casting reel. The Scepter has 7 RRB rust resistant bearings, a stainless steel mainshaft, Worm shaft oscillating system, high speed 5.2:1 gear ratio, solid aluminum bail wire and a titanium plated anti-twist line roller to prevent wear from super braid lines. The main body is reinforced with graphite to prevent the reel from twisting when under load. Fitted with carbon washers this reel has max drag of 8kg.
* 7 RRB sealed precision stainless steel Rust Resistant Ball bearings
* Graphite reinforced body
* Anti-twist line roller with bearing.
* Long-life bail spring.
* Anodised aluminium alloy spool.
* Computer balanced rotor.
* One-way clutch instant anti-reverse roller bearing.
* Worm shaft oscillating system.
* Click alert for a light strike.
* Long shaft for better line winding.
* Right/ left interchangeable handle.
* Soft-touch power handle knob.
* Solid aluminum bail wire.
* Heavy pressure resistance gear for strength and smoothness when winding.
* Supplied with No.10 tapered casting spool; capacity of 305yds of 20lb (280m of.45mm) mono
* Smooth powerful carbon drag washers.
* Slow oscillation improves line lay on spool with a slower up and down stroke, reduces friction when line flows out for a longer distance casting.
* Weight: 620g
* 5.2:1 retrieve ratio, retrieves 114cm line per handle turn.
* Max Drag: 8kg
* Capacity: 285/25lb, 310m/0.30mm
* Tica Reel has 10 Year Warranty